21856: Identify your current capabilities relevant to the course and career goals and list your professional: Career and Portfolio Planning Assessment Brief, UTS, Australia
|University||University Of Technology Sydney(UTS)|
|Subject||21856: Career and Portfolio Planning|
The purpose of this assessment
The purpose of this assessment is to provide you with the context to develop a ‘portfolio of self’ or an annotated CV. It is your memory bank for future career development in an environment where career change and portfolio careers offer the greatest opportunities.
Your ‘portfolio of self’/annotated cv details your knowledge, skills, and experience. In this assessment, you will:
• Identify and list your current knowledge, skills, and capabilities relevant to your course and career goals and list your professional and personal learning outcomes derived from your previous experience
• Prepare an annotated CV demonstrating your current capabilities (credentialed and uncredentialed) including appropriate, validating evidence
Your portfolio of self or annotated CV details your knowledge, skills, and experience.
• Identify your current capabilities relevant to the course and career goals and list your professional and personal learning outcomes derived from your previous experience.
• Prepare an annotated CV demonstrating your current capabilities (credentialed and uncredentialed) including appropriate, validating evidence.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Australia Assignment Help provide the affordable assignment help on 21856: Career and Portfolio Planning. we have a team of talented writers who serve the flawless nursing assignment help, management assignment help, law assignment help etc. more at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Explain The Philosophy Underpinning Gestalt Therapy With Reference: Gestalt Therapy Assignment, VU, Australia
- BSBPMG415: On December 26th, 2004, an earthquake measuring 9.0 on the Richter scale occurred in the Indian Ocean: Apply project risk management techniques Assignment, Australia Government,Australia
- TLAW603: In Your Analysis Discuss How The Decision Of The Court And The Tax Issue: Business & Personal Tax Planning Case study, UT, Australia
- An Initial Design Calculation Is To Be Undertaken For A Large Refrigeration Plant: Thermal Engineering Assignment, SU, Australia
- LAW512 Research Paper- University of Australia
- NURS 3044: Vaccine Discussions in Pregnancy: Interviews with Midwives to Inform the Design: Research Methodology, UniSA, Australia
- When an aircraft is in mid-flight, its wheels are retracted and brakes applied: Bachelor of Computer Science Assignment, RMIT, Australia
- Identify Three Common Internal Stressors that Create a Need for Change: Innovation and Change Assignment, VU
- Plasma Concentrations After An Extravascular Dose Half-Life Physiological Determinants: Plasma Concentrations During An Intravenous Infusion Assignment, USA, Australia
- From Its Origins In A Palo Alto Garage To Its Current Position: Public Relations Theory And Practice Report, USA, Australia