BSBADM504: You decide that the first step to be taken is to identify the requirements of the new administration system : Plan or review administrative systems Case Study, AU, Australia
|University||Australia Government (AU)|
|Subject||BSBADM504: Plan or review administrative systems|
The purpose of the assessment is to determine competency in Plan and Reviewing new administrative systems
The Assessment Task is due on the date specified by your assessor. Any variations to this arrangement must be approved in writing by your assessor.
You must answer all activities
You decide that the first step to be taken is to identify the requirements of the new administration system. Your task is to develop a questionnaire to be given to each stakeholder including the section managers. These questions will provide you with the information you need to determine the specification and needs of your new administration system.
A number of possible suppliers have been located to provide the administration system that you need. Write an email below addressed to the ‘prospective supplier’. The body of the email should request a response to the following:
- guarantees that their systems will address the specifications outlined in the e-mail
- specifications of the system
- details of other benefits their system offers
- a quote for installation and backup services
Issues revealed in your questionnaire of Ready to Rock stakeholders and other investigations have revealed these issues:
- There is no central record held for sales accessible by all departments
- Date of sale record from the Sales Department conflict with Installation Department records.
- Reconciliation of account files reveals that repair action was delivered to a customer with an unpaid sales invoice.
- Purchase of extra warranty periods of one to two years by customers is not recorded in an area accessible by Systems Maintenance. This has resulted in some customers receiving repair action on the warranty that the warranty provider refused to honor.
- The budget does not exceed $10000
Using the following procedural template, detail the process you will follow to successfully implement the new administration system. In your process you must include measures addressing the following details:
- Whether you will engage external consultants or not, and what skill set the consultants will have.
- Strategies to consult with staff and encourage staff members to participate in all stages of the implementation/change process of the administration system.
- Strategies to provide staff training/information sessions. Measures taken must cater to current and future staff members not currently employed at system implementation. The measures must include strategies to assist underperforming staff members to cater to skill development to required levels.
- Strategies to communicate to staff directions regarding day-to-day processes by which the new administration system is to be used.
- Strategies to re‑distribute office tasks.
- Strategies to test systems before going live.
- Strategies to apply security of information including the measures you will take to safeguard against unauthorized access of information, and computer viruses and protect confidentiality.
How will the system deal with the risk of possible issues occurring that may threaten the integrity of the administration system? Address contingency measures in the box below against the risk described.
18 months has now elapsed since implementation and the system is now in need of modifications. The Government has introduced regulations for the security industry that Ready to Rock must comply with to stay in business. The changes required can be summarised as:
- All officers responding to alarms are to be qualified and hold a government licence which is to be recorded on every incident report.
- Reports of all call-out responses must have a written report held by the central database. The report must be written on the response site and filed before the officer departs the site. Call-out sites range up to 30km from the base station.
- Officers’ computer literacy, ranges from nil to advanced.
In the following table, list an area or issue against each of the legislation listed in the first column that will require a provision in the administration system to cater for it. The first area is completed as an example.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- SIT40516: Explain what is meant by the term ‘diversity management and Provide five reasons why diversity is valued in organizations today: Certificate IV in Commercial Cookery Homework, AU, Australia
- SITXINVO001: Check Incoming Stock Against Orders And Delivery Documentation: Receive And Store Stock Assignment, VU, Australia
- MGT102A: Distinguish basic differences between cultures: Global Citizenship Essay, ICMS, Australia
- BSBESB305: Describe the following regulatory, taxation, and insurance compliance information and specialist advice: Address Compliance Requirements for New Business Ventures Assignment, ACBI, Australia
- BSBWOR501: Assess Your Personal Knowledge And Skills Against Competency Standards: Manage Personal Work Priorities And Professional Development Assignment, VU, Australia
- NURS 3044: Vaccine Discussions in Pregnancy: Interviews with Midwives to Inform the Design: Research Methodology, UniSA, Australia
- BSBADM504: Your recommended suppliers/contractors have been accepted and you are now required to provide a detailed outline : Plan and implement administrative systems Report, VU, Australia
- Produce a Report on a Specific Case of Visual Processing Gone Wrong: Psychology-Perception Assignment, DU, Australia
- What are the children curious or wondering about and Ask open-ended questions to clarify their interest and provide resources: Bachelor of Early Childhood Education Assignment, DU, Australia
- Assume that the Government through Australia Business Finance Centre is offering small business grants/loans: Project Management Assignment, UOW, Australia