BSBCUS301: List The Main Areas Of Customer Service Delivery That Are Critical To The Success: Deliver And Monitor A Service To Customers Case Study, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||BSBCUS301: Deliver And Monitor A Service To Customers|
List the main areas of customer service delivery that are critical to the success of the dental practice. To help with this task imagine you are a customer of Bright White Smiles. Think about the type of service you would expect from the business and staff and also what kind of situations would make you unhappy with their service.
Task 2a – Customer feedback
Taking into consideration the points identified in Task 1, design a personalized survey to help measure customer satisfaction. You can use the Customer Feedback Form template which can be downloaded with this assessment design on your own. The survey may also cover other areas in regard to the dental practices’ level of customer service, identification of customer/patient needs, and overall satisfaction in service delivery. Keep questions in line with workplace policy and procedures.
Task 2b-e: Surveying customers, obtaining feedback, and report writing
- Use the Customer Feedback Form you have created in Task 2a to obtain feedback from 5of the dental practice patients/customers. This forms part of your practical observation task that must be demonstrated in front of your workplace supervisor.
- Describe the method and frequency of regularly distributing this to customers/patients.
- Record and interpret the survey results to produce a Service Delivery report which identifies the service delivery aspects surveyed, the survey results/data, and key findings and recommends ways to improve the service delivery or build on the strengths at Bright White Smiles. Ensure the report is clear and detailed and in line with organizational and legislative requirements.
- Develop a plan for the ongoing of monitoring service delivery effectiveness and regularly review customer/patient satisfaction.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Task 3 – Create a customer service guide
Following on from the recent increase in complaints and the findings of the Service Delivery Report, the Practice Manager at Bright White Smiles has requested that you develop a customer service guide of approximately 500 words, that outlines the expectations of the Dental Practice’s Reception and Customer/patient contact staff in providing a service to customers/patients over the phone and face to face.
The guide should reflect an understanding of the critical customer service aspects identified in Task 1 and the results of Task 2d Service Delivery Report. You must demonstrate how your team can apply these in a practical situation by using examples.
The guide should cover:
- Organizational and legal requirements in customer service
- Interpersonal skills and establishing rapport
- Identify and clarify customer needs and expectations
- Addressing specific needs
- Assessing the urgency of customer request
- How to determine priorities for delivery of the service
- Seek appropriate assistance from other personnel when required.
- Offering information about suggesting alternative choices
- Dealing with customer complaints and responding in writing
- Finding opportunities to promote and enhance services and products to customers
Ensure the following for your submission:
- It is grammatically correct.
- It is error-free.
- It is written in simple English.
- It comprises an average of 15 words for each sentence.
- There are separate paragraphs for each new content/topic or discussion. Include references to relevant legislation, which must be defined.
Attach any models, tools, or resources that could be used in an organization to improve the case study situations presented.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Australia Assignment Assistance works with a variety of Australian university students to provide the best case study help on (BSBCUS301) Deliver And Monitor A Service To Customers. Our Victoria University assignment writers are well-versed in delivering ideas. You can reach out to us at any time for high-quality assignment help.
Recent Solved Questions
- Define The Term Motivation Is Motivation Individual Or Shared: Self Esteem Assignment, QU, Australia
- FNSACC502: Rafael A Single Resident Taxpayer Aged 24 Completed Six Months Of Employment: Prepare Tax Documentation For Individuals Assignment, SU, Australia
- FNSACC301: What Is The Debit And Credit Formula For Each Account Type: Process Financial Transactions And Extract Interim Report, SU, Australia
- The Bonython Jubilee building is 3 level school facility that houses the human anatomy faculty and contains 2 main libraries and resource rooms: Materials For Building Renovation Assignment, UOS, Australia
- CHCDIV001: What are your beliefs and thoughts on the importance of social awareness and working with people from diverse cultures: Work with Diverse People Assignment, APC, Australia
- Workplace Law assignment with context to Bob an employee at RSL club
- BSBITU313: Set Up Your Desk Ergonomically Before You Commence: Design And Produce Digital, DU, Australia
- Finance in the Sport and Recreation Industry
- To Commence Your Online Examination On Time Log In To Your View Site 15 Minutes: Social Psychology, SUT, Australia
- GSB005: As a practising manager, it is useful to understand the implications of having appropriate frameworks: Managing Operational Improvement Assignment, AIM, Australia