Comment on the strategies employed by the therapist in this video to establish and maintain therapeutic rapport: Developing Skills in Contemporary Psychotherapies Report, SCU, Australia
|Subject||Developing Skills in Contemporary Psychotherapies|
Review the client presented in the following video:
Case study clinical example: First session with a client with symptoms of social anxiety (CBT model):
Part 1 – Comment on the strategies employed by the therapist in this video to establish and maintain therapeutic rapport. Identify at least three specific strategies, and provide examples of when they are applied (i.e., time point in the video). Comment on whether you think they are effective strategies, and why.
Part 2 – Provide a clinical formulation of the client case.
Part 3 – Use your formulation to develop a treatment plan, which targets factors that you think are maintaining the client’s difficulties. Provide a short script to outline how you would collaboratively present the formulation and treatment plan to your client.
Part 4 – Finally, provide examples of specific therapeutic activities, techniques or interventions from the modalities/therapies covered in this unit that you think would be helpful for this client and that fit with your treatment plan – be specific
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Do you need excellent report writing help service on Developing Skills in Contemporary Psychotherapies? Australia Assignment Help has a team of efficient writers who have the capability to write 100% perfect quality reports on Health Care Support assignments, nursing assignments, etc at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- The Separate Calculation For Variable Cost Per Unit: Managerial Accounting Assignment, DU, Australia
- John and Elsbeth Smyth are a Young Married Couple with One Child: Financial Planning Assignment, KU, Australia
- NUR3020: Critically Apply Relevant Legal And Ethical Principles To Future Health Care: Nursing, SU, Australia
- Community Engagement Assessment Australia
- BUSM3199: You are an Ethics and Governance Officer Working for a Listed Corporation CorpCo: Ethics and Governance Assignment, RMIT, Singapore
- This is an “open book” assignment – we can hardly prevent you from opening your books, after all – however, note that you will be expected to answer: Linguistics Assignment, UM, Australia
- BSBADM311: You Work As The Purchasing Officer or A Medium-Sized Safety Solutions: Maintain Business Resources Case Study, VU, Australia
- MIS171: The Deakin Melbourne Boomers Have Been A Part Of The Women’s National Basketball League: Business Analytics, SU, Australia
- BSBFIM601: Area That Has Mainly Contributed To Profit And Loss: Manage Finances Assessment, VU, Australia
- The management of high-risk and high profile people as a case manager can result in a person experiencing greater levels of stress: Case Management Essay, UOS, Australia