FNS40217: The process we follow is known as competency-based assessment This means that evidence of your current skills: Accounting Assignment, UOS, Australia
|University Of Technology Sydney(UTS)
The process we follow is known as competency-based assessment. This means that evidence of your current skills and knowledge will be measured against national standards of best practice, not against the learning you have undertaken either recently or in the past. Some of the assessments will be concerned with how you apply your skills and knowledge in the workplace, and some in the training room as required by each unit.
The assessment tasks have been designed to enable you to demonstrate the required skills and knowledge and produce the critical evidence to successfully demonstrate competency at the required standard.
Your assessor will ensure that you are ready for assessment and will explain the assessment process. Your assessment tasks will outline the evidence to be collected and how it will be collected, for example; a written activity, case study, or demonstration and observation.
The assessor will also have determined if you have any special needs to be considered during the assessment. Changes can be made to the way assessment is undertaken to account for special needs and this is called making Reasonable Adjustment.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Can I pay someone to do my assignment? Sure, pay to our experts of australiaassignmenthelp.online. we have a panel of native writers who can customize your (FNS40217) Accounting Assignment according to your university requirement at a cheap price.
Recent Solved Questions
- Go to the Website Desmos. Then, Click on the ‘Math Tools’ Dropdown: Linear and Non-linear Relations Assignment, SWSC, Australia
- Implementation Of The SFSF Program Is Broadly Similar Across Most Sites: Health Assignment, VU, Australia
- MM110: Leading Worldwide Pizza Company Dominos Was Founded In 1960: Business Analysis Assignment, MU, Australia
- FNSACC507: Identify And Describe Cost Behavior Characteristics For The Different Cost Elements: Provide Management Accounting Information Assignment, SU, Australia
- NRSG266: Critically Analyze The Concept Of Healthy Aging And Its Promotion: Contexts of Aging Essay, ACU, Australia
- SITHKOP001: This cluster of units describes the performance outcomes, skills, and knowledge required to use a range of cookery skills: Clean Kitchen Premises and Equipment Assignment, APC, Australia
- EDUC3830: Select ONE country of the countries listed below and investigate the extent to which educational access and participation: Education in a Global Society Assignment, MU, Australia
- Identify and discuss in detail a time on placement when you assisted the workplace supervisor or followed their guidance in providing an experience: Diploma of early childhood education and care Assignment, SBT, Australia
- When an aircraft is in mid-flight, its wheels are retracted and brakes applied: Bachelor of Computer Science Assignment, RMIT, Australia
- Accounting Standards & Regulations Assignment- UTS Business School Australia