Food Forward: How Volunteer Teams Move Surplus Produce from Tree to Table: Managing Staff and Volunteers Report, UON, Australia
|University||University of Newcastle|
|Subject||Managing Staff and Volunteers|
Questions for Case Study Analysis
Before answering the questions below it is recommended that do the following preparatory work:
• Read the case study titled “Food Forward: How Volunteer Teams Move Surplus Produce from Tree to Table” By: Nora Silver (available on Canvas)
From your research on volunteer management and engagement and thinking about the complexities of the real-life situation presented in the case study address the following two issues:
Issue 1. Volunteer Value Proposition
What are the key elements of a volunteer value proposition? What are the main differences in managing paid staff versus managing volunteers? What are the main challenges in not-for-profit organisations when they are seeking to attract and retain passionate and committed volunteers? What if any tradeoffs are involved in making a volunteer program rewarding and attractive to existing and new volunteers versus transitioning the more important and
responsible aspects of the work over to paid employees?
Issue 2. A case perspective of organizational development in the context of volunteer management What are the main key challenges facing Food Forward as it seeks to refine its mission, develop its services and grow its footprint? When answering this question, you should consider the needs and interests of the various organizational actors: founders, partners, clients, volunteers, super volunteers, and employees.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
hire cheap report writing help on Managing Staff and Volunteers at Australia Assignment Help. Our brilliant report writers are highly capable to deliver a perfect report on management assignments at the most reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- CHCDIS001: How can you avoid making a client/disabled person feel vulnerable and powerless assessment processes relating to ongoing skills development: Communicate Case study, UQ, Australia
- SIT40516: This Unit Describes The Performance Outcomes Skills And Knowledge Required To Check: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery Assignment, VU, Australia
- PSYC307: The limbic system: the brain region located on either side of the thalamus, just under the cerebrum It includes the hypothalamus: Emotions Assignment, UNE, Australia
- NZ Taxation assignment help for Tim Neil and Lacey Neil
- SIT718: The given Dataset RedWine, is used to model Wine Quality Based on physicochemical tests The Dataset Provides the 1,599 Red Wine Samples From The North of Portugal: Real World Analytics Assignment, Deakin University, Australia
- BSBESB305: Describe the following regulatory, taxation, and insurance compliance information and specialist advice: Address Compliance Requirements for New Business Ventures Assignment, ACBI, Australia
- GCSCS6004: Describe the level of the conflict and what possible actions could cause it to escalate further: Conflict Management Assignment, Federation University, Australia
- CSE1SPX: Discuss The Important Social And Environmental Issues: Sustainability Practices Assignment, DU, Australia
- Humans are ferocious devourers of resources and it is true to say that everything we use is either mined or grown: Chemistry Research Paper, SUT, Australia
- Describe Two New Products That Are Available To Consumers Of Hospitality Products: Source And Use Information In Hospitality Industry Assignment, VU, Australia