Identify and discuss in detail a time on placement when you assisted the workplace supervisor or followed their guidance in providing an experience: Diploma of early childhood education and care Assignment, SBT, Australia
|University||Swinburne University of Technology|
|Subject||Diploma of early childhood education and care|
- Identify and discuss in detail a time on placement when you assisted the workplace supervisor or followed their guidance in providing an experience for the children. This could be an experience that was planned by the workplace supervisor or a spontaneous experience offered to the children. It could be an indoor or outdoor experience or a learning opportunity that occurred during a routine or transition i.e. arrival/departure, mealtimes, group times, bathroom routine, rest routine.
- What was the experience?
- What type of play did the experience promote i.e. imaginative, active, dramatic, creative, etc.
- What resources or materials were used?
- What stage of children’s play was supported i.e. parallel, solitary, associative, cooperative, etc.
- How did you maintain the children’s safety during the experience?
- What was your role in the experience?
- What did you learn about the child/children from this experience
- What would you do differently next time
- Identify and discuss how you ensured your play experience was age-appropriate, challenging, and stimulating. If it wasn’t, what would you change to ensure it met these requirements?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Australia Assignment Help provides a great opportunity for the students when they ask us to do my assignment cheap on the Diploma of early childhood education and care. our experts have vast experience to serve the authentic and reliable answers on childcare assignments within the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- Using An Entrepreneurial Venture You Wish To Start: Entrepreneurship Assignment, RMIT, Australia
- MKTG2008: Company A has used a celebrity called ‘John Smith’ to promote and endorse its brand. This has led to increased brand awareness and sales for the firm: Marketing Management Case Study, MU, Australia
- HLTWHS002: Identify Existing and Potential Hazards in the Workplace, Report Them to Designated Persons, and Record Them According to Workplace Procedures:Follow Safe Work Practices for Direct Client Care, Homework, Australia
- BSBINN301: Present Your Innovative Idea To A Group Or Team Of People: Assessment 2 Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- BSBESB301: Identify your business idea or opportunity as your case study OR select a case study, as discussed with your trainer: Investigate business opportunities Coursework, Australia
- BSBDIV501: Review Your Existing Diversity Policy In The Workplace: Manage Workplace Diversity Assignment, HI, Australia
- Indigenous peoples in many regions have a long history of devastation from epidemics brought by colonizers, from the arrival of the first Europeans in the Americas who brought smallpox: communications culture Report, UM, Australia
- BSBADM506: The following task is to be demonstrated and assessed in a safe environment where evidence gathered demonstrates consistent: Manage Business Documents, Case study, VU, Australia
- MM110: Leading Worldwide Pizza Company Dominos Was Founded In 1960: Business Analysis Assignment, MU, Australia
- FINA6000 Managing Finance – Assessment 3 – Case Analysis