MKTG2008: Company A has used a celebrity called ‘John Smith’ to promote and endorse its brand. This has led to increased brand awareness and sales for the firm: Marketing Management Case Study, MU, Australia
|University||Macquarie University (MU)|
|Subject||Marketing of Management|
Company A has used a celebrity called ‘John Smith’ to promote and endorse its brand. This has led to increased brand awareness and sales for the firm. The marketing concept which is applied here is called “celebrity endorsement” which is one of the additional promotional methods of the marketing mix.
According to this theory, there must be a consistency between the endorser’s image and personality and the brand image. This business practice was successful and benefited the company as this marketing concept was applied correctly as they have chosen the right celebrity to ensure consistency
between the endorser’s image and personality and the brand image.
Company B has experienced decreased market share and sales due to some inappropriate business practices. This company used to target old-fashioned conservative customers who care about sales promotion and receiving low prices. As one of the business practices, company B has changed its pricing
strategy and eliminated sales promotion. This has led to huge complaints from their customer and decreased their level of sales.
The negative result has occurred since this company has not conducted any market research. Market research is a core marketing concept and strategies must be conducted after identifying and knowing customers and their features, wants, preferences, values, etc.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Recent Solved Questions
- BUS10012: Imagine where you would like to be in your life in 5-7 years’ time: Innovative Business Practice Assignment, SBT, Australia
- SITHCCC019: What Are One Advantage And One Disadvantage Of Using Butter Or Margarine: Produce Cakes Pastries And Breads, VU, Australia
- Write a Script Explaining Research Methods in Your Disciplinary Area: History Assignment, UQ, Australia
- The Brain Is An Organ Weighing Around 3 Pounds/1.3 Kilograms: Physiology Of The Brain Assignment, MU, Australia
- HC1052: Strengths-Based Development Identify any business of your interest and imagine that you are the management team: Organisational Behaviour Report, Australia
- H5030: The Company Ceylon Textile Suppliers (CTS) An Australian Owned Organization: Business Systems Analysis And Design Assignment, VU, Australia
- BAA752: Prepare a report, explaining the value proposition of a Collaborative Partnership that the Project Would require Between Your Organisation: Foundations of Integrated Care Report,
- SIT40516: To complete this part of the assessment, you will be required to research a range of hospitality and catering: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery Research Paper, CDU, Australia
- Caring For Infants And Toddlers Has Long Been Conceptualized In Western Society: Early Childhood Education Report, SU, Australia
- JNB518: The following data relates to the financial information of Chen Logistics Pty Ltd as at 30 June 2022: Finance for Decision-Making Report, UTAS, Australia