NIT6160: The goal of this project is to perform the classification and clustering methods on the Mushroom data set: Data Warehousing and Mining Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||NIT6160: Data Warehousing and Mining|
The goal of this project is to perform the classification and clustering methods on the Mushroom data set. For detailed information about the mushroom data set, refer to the Machine Learning Repository provided by the University of California, Irvine.
Task 1: Data Pre-processing
1. Read the xlsx file with pandas.read_excel
2. For the clustering experiments, the column for class labels needs to be removed.
3. Data cleaning. For example, replacing missing values, attribute range normalization, converting numerical or string to nominal values, etc.
Task 2: Data Mining
For the below experimentations, you could try different parameter settings to fine-tune the outcome.
- Classification experiments: Using to construct classifiers on the mushroom dataset. Randomly split the data set in the training and test data set (80% v.s. 20%). Select at least one classifier from each of the following two categories of classifiers: Tree-based models, Bayes classifiers, and Rule-based classifiers. Compare the result of the chosen classifiers.
- Clustering experiments: Using the k-Means clustering algorithm to cluster the data samples and visualize the results
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Hire College assignment help on NIT6160: Data Warehousing and Mining who have been providing computer programming assignment help online for more than 10 years. AustraliaAssignmentHelp.online is one of the efficient homework help service providers to university students at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- SITXCOM005: You Are Working As Part Of The Wait Staff At A Local Restaurant: Manage Conflict Assignment, HI, Australia
- 2014CCJ / CCJ214: The Effect of Victimization on People other Than the Primary Victim Include Information Related to the Fear of Crime : Victimology Assignment, Griffith University, Australia
- MAF101: At the end of 2014, after 5 years of hard-working, John was able to purchase his first home with a deposit of $150,000: Fundamentals of Finance Assignment, DBS, Australia
- Explain The Philosophy Underpinning Gestalt Therapy With Reference: Gestalt Therapy Assignment, VU, Australia
- HI5015 Legal Aspects of International Trade and Enterprise
- Accounting Standards & Regulations Assignment- UTS Business School Australia
- Which Gricean maxims of conversation have been violated by the passages in bold: Linguistic Assignment, UOS, Australia
- You Are An Information Librarian In Your Chosen Library: Information Literacy Assignment, OU, Australia
- USB141: Year One Or Introductory Units Are Designed To Develop Your Understanding: Building Big Report, QUT, Australia
- Assessment comprises two continuous assessment tasks, aimed at advanced understanding of health psychology: Health Psychology Report, UU, Australia