NRS160 202260: You are an undergraduate nursing student on Workplace Learning in a surgical ward at Codes Hospital: Context of Nursing Assignment, CSU, Austrtalia
|University||Charles Shurt University (CSU)|
|Subject||NRS160202260: Context of Nursing|
SCENARIO – (DANY)
You are an undergraduate nursing student on Workplace Learning in a surgical ward at Codes Hospital. Dany is also an undergraduate nursing student allocated to the same ward as you. Under the supervision of a registered nurse, you both have been asked to take over the care of a 27-year-old female called Jasmine. She is presenting to emergency with a laceration on the right lower leg, caused by climbing over a fence while hiking.
After receiving the instructions of the registered nurse, you and Dany decide to assess Jasmine’s laceration, to see if there is any active bleeding. Later at morning tea, Dany takes out his mobile phone and shows you a video he uploaded to his Tik Tok profile. You check Dany’s profile, and you notice that the video is showing Jasmine and her leg laceration. You also notice there is a caption, “This is the sexiest patient I have ever had” and #codesnursing #codeshospital #WPL, #sexypatient #hotpatient, #whilehiking, #climbingfenceinjury.
You reflect on this situation and at lunchtime, you say to Dany that what he has done to Jasmine is wrong. Dany replies, “I filmed her while you both were talking, and she saw the video in my Tik Tok profile while you stepped out of the room to help another patient. She did say she felt shy when she saw it but then said she didn’t mind. Plus, it will help increase my following on Tik Tok. Anyway, we are going out for dinner when she is discharged, as she really liked the part about the sexy patient, and she said she wouldn’t mind dating me when I insinuated the idea.”
Describe how Dany’s actions have breached the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia’s (NMBA) Code of Conduct for Nurses (2018) . Provide at least two examples from the case study to support your answer.
Describe how Dany’s actions have breached the International Council of Nurses (ICN) Code of Ethics for Nurses. Provide at least two examples from the case study to support your answer.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
if you are an Australian university student and seeking cheap assignment help to finish your NRS160202260: Context of Nursing assignment then consult the professional writers of Australia Assignment help here our experts always produce fresh and original solutions for nursing assignments so that you will get HD mark in your each and every assignment task at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- SITXFIN003: You are the Assistant Manager of TIV Restaurant have been Set a Food Budget: Manage Finances Within a Budget Assignment, VU, Australia
- FNSACC514: How Is The Report Disseminated And Who Is It Given To: Prepare Financial Reports For Corporate Entities Assignment, SU, Australia
- SITXFIN004: This Unit Takes This Process A Step Further By Teaching You: Prepare And Monitor Budgets Assignment, VU, Australia
- In order to apply for admission, students first fill in an online form Online applications are recorded in an information system: Business process Analytics and Change Assignment, FU, Australia
- OMAS110: Show by Calculating the Product AC that C is the Inverse Matrix of A: Fundamentals of Mathematics Assignment, OU, Australia
- BSBINM601: Clearly confirm the objectives for the analysis of information and Review and analyze customer and marketing information: Manage knowledge and information Assignment, AU, Ireland
- BSBDIV501: Create a Statement About Kingfisher Garden Centre’s Position on Discrimination: Manage Diversity in the Workplace Assignment, VU, Australia
- Sarah Smith, an 82-years-old female, has been admitted to the cardiology ward, diagnosed with unstable angina: Nursing Case Study, DK, Australia
- HLTAAP001: Prior to commencing the assessments, your trainer/assessor will explain each assessment task and the terms and conditions relating to the submission of your assessment task: Recognise healthy body systems Assignment, SBT, Australia
- HC3031:Using the Internet, research the prices of several products in one or more foreign countries and compare them to their prices: Trends in the Global Business Environment Assignment, HOLMES Institute, Australia