NURS2009: Case Study: I am Rose. I am 31 and diagnosed with Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis: Health Maintenance and Restorative Nursing Care Essay, SCU, Australia
|Subject||NURS2009: Health Maintenance and Restorative Nursing Care|
LO1: Apply knowledge in developing person-centred nursing care for health maintenance and restorative health across population groups.
LO2: Develop a comprehensive and integrative approach to assessment in primary health care settings.
LO3: Apply problem-solving and decision-making skills in providing patient-centred care that address health maintenance and restorative health and associated clinical challenges in primary care settings.
I am Rose. I am 31 and diagnosed with Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS). My mum is an Italian and my dad is Australian. I suffered depression when my mum passed away due to Multiple Sclerosis (MS). I have not been married and no kids. I live in a small house in the regional area of Cairns, QLD. I have been smoking for the last 10 years. I have a sister who lives nearby and comes often. I am working as a cleaner. I cannot work well due to the worsening symptoms like vision problem, dizziness, fatigue, muscle pain, and lower limb weakness.
Once you have gained an understanding of the patient, describe the chronic condition in terms of aetiology and prognosis. Outline barriers in accessing and receiving care and services to meet her needs. Think about barriers such as language, mobility, cultural, financial.
Explore approaches/strategies that you could use to engage with the client and facilitate self-management of the person’s chronic condition.
- Communication style best suited to the person’s needs;
- Types of assessments they require (eg psychosocial, physical) that would best facilitate positive outcomes for the person;
- Types of resources available to meet the person’s care needs including local resources available where the person resides.
- Types of multi-disciplinary team members who would best support the person’s needs and what each would do eg does the person need a physio for pain/mobility or an OT for modifications around the home?
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Australia Assignment help provide students with essay writing help, dissertation writing help, case study service at a reasonable price. our writers have gained years of experience to develop custom essay paper on nursing assignment within the deadline.
Recent Solved Questions
- The study of visible sound vibration, called cymatics, explores, examines, and explains how sound and matter: Diploma of Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapy course work, Australia
- You are Required to Develop, Implement and Monitor a Small Business Financial Plan: Finance Assignment, CU, Australia
- CHCADV001: Using The Care Plan In The Resource Library, You Will Need To Explain To Your Assessor: Facilitate The Interests And Rights Of Clients, QU, Australia
- Ealy reading I often a shared experience between a child and a parent or teacher: English Assignment, JCU, Australia
- CU1112 : Demonstrate Critical Thinking and your Ability to Illustrate the Major Connections Between Information and Society: Communication, Information and Society Essay, JCU, Australia
- The war for talent – Human Resource Assignment
- USB141: Year One Or Introductory Units Are Designed To Develop Your Understanding: Building Big Report, QUT, Australia
- LAW00001: Walter is a Burglar and He Robs Private Homes: Foundation Law Assignment, SUT, Australia
- LAW10021: Explain The Difference Between Enactment And Commencement As Part Of The Legislative Process: Introduction Of Law, USA, Australia
- SITHCCC013: Assessment Tasks Are Used To Measure Your Understanding And Underpinning Skills: Prepare Seafood Dishes Assignment, VU, Australia