PVVAL103A: Identify Relevant Planning Laws And Codes To Undertake Property Valuation: Planning And Spatial Analysis Assignment, UT, Australia
|University||University of Toronto (UT)|
|Subject||PVVAL103A: Planning And Spatial Analysis|
Subject learning outcomes assessed
Students are required to:
1. Identify relevant planning laws and codes to undertake property valuation.
2. Interpret maps/plans to identify key urban features.
3. Scrutinize issues of urban design.
4. Articulate sustainability issues in relation to the built environment.
5. Identify sources of planning information relevant to valuation practice.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Part A: EXISTING USE
Identify a property in an area of your choice that falls under an existing use right provision. You are required to describe this property and the current, applicable town planning particulars. Comment on your findings – that is, the current usage of the land and the existing improvements; why you believe this property falls under an existing use right provision, and what the user would
become if the existing use right was to be extinguished.
Your report should incorporate the following:
1. An analysis to determine the ‘Highest and Best Use’
2. Redevelopment options to address urban design and sustainability issues
Part B: HERITAGE
Research an area of your choice and identify a property that is heritage-listed. The property can be of Local, State, or National significance. Provide a description of the property, commenting on reasons for the listing, why you believe the listing was justified (or not) and whether the listing should still be in force or removed.
Get Help By Expert
If you are a student and looking for an assignment (PVVAL103A) Planning And Spatial Analysis. Then you can take help from the most experienced and Proofreader experts. AustraliaAssignmentHelp.online offers exclusive university assignment writing services at the cheapest prices considering the conditions of students' finances.
Recent Solved Questions
- Is the offense of causing serious harm in South Australia outdated in relation to harm that is consensual between two adults: Criminal Law and Procedure Research Paper, UON, Australia
- HSP 201: Define And Integrate The Classifications Terminology And General Pathological Principles: Human Systems & Pathophysiology Coursework, VU, Australia
- ECOM30002/90002 Econometrics 2 – University of Australia
- Define Sublimest Self-Study And Explain Its Purpose In Holistic Counseling: Sublimest Self Study Coursework, VU, Australia
- Italy, a Nation of 60 million, Now Accounts for more than a Third of the World’s Coronavirus: Public Law Assignment, BAC,Malaysia
- What is your understanding of the integrated marketing communication and Identify three current and future challenges: Marketing Essay, SBT, Australia
- BSBMGT616: Database Design Development And Performance Enhancement: Develop And Implement Strategic Plans Case Study, SU, Australia
- CPCCBC4005: Identify a national and a state/territory-specific government building and construction legislation that could impact the production of schedules: Produce labour and material schedules for ordering Assignment, Australia
- CPCCBC4018A: You have taken a measurement on Lot 14 from the southwest corner to the north east corner of the allotment: Apply site surveys and set-out procedures to building and construction projects Assignment, VU, Australia
- Caring For Infants And Toddlers Has Long Been Conceptualized In Western Society: Early Childhood Education Report, SU, Australia