Robert has struck an agreement to buy his dad’s car. The sale takes place when Robert can pay the depreciated value of the car: Quantitative method in Business Assignment, SBT, Australia
|University||Swinburne University of Technology|
|Subject||Quantitative method in Business|
- Robert has struck an agreement to buy his dad’s car. The sale takes place when Robert can pay the depreciated value of the car.
The car is valued at $28,000 today but loses 3% in value each month due to depreciation.
Robert starts a regular savings plan to buy the car and plans to invest $100 at the end of each month into an account that earns him 2% per month.
- Calculate, to the nearest month, how long Robert must wait before he can buy the car?
- Robert wants to have the car in three years and so he searches for a bank account that can pay a higher interest rate. What is the minimum rate he must look for to achieve his goal?
- The best offer rate Robert can find is 3.5% per month, but he is determined to get the car. He plans to revise the amount of his monthly savings. Calculate the minimum this has to be to achieve his goal.
- In a fishpond, 1200 salmon are introduced for farming/harvesting. Each year the number of salmon increases by 30% before 400 are harvested.
- Formulate this information into a finite-difference model, clearly explaining all variables used.
- Compute the first 10 years of the salmon numbers. What do you notice?
- Suppose now, that only 300 are harvested each year. Compute the first 10 years again and compare the results.
- Solve the differential equation in terms of H, the number that should be harvested to keep the numbers from either going to zero or growing without bound. Calculate the value of H for this.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Australia Assignment Help offers the do my assignment for me service to the college and university students. our writers have enough experience to provide business assignment help as per your need at an affordable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- CHCCOM005: You are working with a client who mobiles with supervision You notice that there is a 4-wheeled walker in his room: Communicate And Work In Health Or Community Services coursework, QU, Australia
- Demonstrate How You As A Holistic Counselor Would Explain To A Client The Usefulness: Meridian Therapy Coursework, MDU, Australia
- Accounting Standards & Regulations Assignment- UTS Business School Australia
- What is Your Evaluation of Jenkins Proposed Approach to Changing: Stakeholder Value and Ethics Case Study, GU, Australia
- To Develop And Demonstrate Skills Related To Reviewing Literature Using A Systematic Approach: Evidence Based Practice, VU, Australia
- CHCCOM006: Maintain A Reflection Journal Over The Next 7 Days: Establish And Manage Client Relationships Assignment, VU, Australia
- SIT40516: List the Ingredients Commonly used in the Preparation of Poultry Dishes: Certificate Iv In Commercial Cookery Assignment, TAF NSW, Australia
- CHCDIV001: Danielle is the practice manager of a large dental practice in the city She is the only female staff member at management level: Work with diverse people Assignment, Australia
- HOSP1003: Identify A Food And Beverage Establishment For Which You Could Be A Mystery Guest: Food And Beverage Operations Report, BU, Australia
- EDUC6033 Educational Applications of Digital Technologies- Curtin University