SITEEVT002: You must successfully attempt each task and supply sufficient detail in your responses: Process and monitor event registrations Assignment, AU, Australia
|University||Australia Government (AU)|
|Subject||SITEEVT002: Process and monitor event registrations|
This assessment has two (2) reflective tasks to complete. To be deemed competent, you must successfully attempt each task and supply sufficient detail in your responses to allow the assessor to form an opinion as to your competence or otherwise
- Contact event organizations and arrange to either ‘Volunteer’ or ‘Work’ on TWO (2) different CATEGORIES/TYPES of events.
The events that you participate in must fall within the following categories:
- Business or corporate
- Entertainment and leisure
- Exhibitions, expositions, and fairs
- Government and civic
- Meetings and conventions
- In order to address the required aspects of the reflective task, you will need to gain experience assisting with the administration process required to process registration for TWO different upcoming events.
For each event, you are required to assist with the registration of six (6) different customers -from the first point of registration contact through to finalization of the registration. This process must include some form of reporting which can summarise the following information:
- Breakdown of attendances per session, site, table, or venue
- Payment status
- Special requests
- Characteristics of attendees
- Progress towards attendance expectations
- Sources of registrations
- During this time, please ensure that you make notes about your experience so you can refer to these when completing your Reflective Task.
- DESCRIBE your experience using the two (2) headings listed below. This will assist in creating a structure for your writing
- Processing and administering the registration of six (6) different customers for each event.
Describe in detail the procedure that you followed when processing the event registrations for each of the six (6) different customers.
- Producing reports for registrations for Event 1 and Event 2
Describe how you assisted with the production of reports to monitor and update the information listed below.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
seeking top-quality assignment maker service then consult the experts of Australia Assignment Help. here we have a squad of experts who have years of knowledge and experience in providing the best solution for hospitality assignments at the given time.
Recent Solved Questions
- CHCCCS023: The Candidate Must Show Evidence Of The Ability To Complete Tasks: Support Independence And Wellbeing-Disability Course Work, VU, Australia
- BX3112 SP 22 Taxation Law – University of Australia
- SIT40516: This Unit Describes The Performance Outcomes Skills And Knowledge Required To Check: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery Assignment, VU, Australia
- HI5019 Strategic Information Systems for Business and Enterprise – Case Study – Bell Studiog
- GCSCS6004: Describe the level of the conflict and what possible actions could cause it to escalate further: Conflict Management Assignment, Federation University, Australia
- HC1052: Strengths-Based Development Identify any business of your interest and imagine that you are the management team: Organisational Behaviour Report, Australia
- BUSM3199: You are an Ethics and Governance Officer Working for a Listed Corporation CorpCo: Ethics and Governance Assignment, RMIT, Singapore
- FNSACC507: Identify And Describe Cost Behavior Characteristics For The Different Cost Elements: Provide Management Accounting Information Assignment, SU, Australia
- SITHKOP002: You Are Required To Complete All Questions And Tasks For Assessment: Plan And Cost Basic Menus Assignment, VU, Australia
- BSBFIA302: If you are experiencing difficulties with recording or processing a transaction, what steps would you take to access help using MYOB help: Process payroll Assignment, VU, Australia