SITHCCC019: What Are One Advantage And One Disadvantage Of Using Butter Or Margarine: Produce Cakes Pastries And Breads, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||SITHCCC019: Produce Cakes Pastries And Breads|
Q1: What are one advantage and one disadvantage of using butter or margarine in producing pastries and cakes?
Q2: Describe the characteristics of the following six (6) products listed in the table below.
Product Appearance, color and/or shape Freshness and quality indicators Description of flavor and texture/moisture content
- Lemon meringue pie
- Bread rolls
- Profiteroles & chocolate éclairs
- Black forest gateaux
- Madeira cake
- Danish pastries
Q3: List three (3) basic nutrients in each of the following products:
- Item List of nutrients
- Black forest gateaux
- Pork pie
- Apple, raisin, and pistachio nut strudel
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Q4: What is the main reason to weigh ingredients correctly when preparing cakes, pastries, and bread?
Q5: Describe the following nine (9) culinary and food items in one (1) sentence each.
- Culinary term Definition
- Pate sucree
Q6: List nine (9) ingredients that you need to prepare cakes, pastries, and bread.
Q7: List eight (8) types of cakes and provide two (2) examples of each.
Q8: List ten (10) pieces of equipment used to produce cakes, pastries, and bread.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Q9: List four (4) fillings to enhance the appearance of products.
Q10: List five (5) varieties of icing decorations for cakes.
Q11: List eight (8) types of decorations to enterprise industry standards.
Q12: List seven (7) pieces of equipment used to present and display cakes, pastries, and pieces of bread.
Q13: List ten (10) types of pastries that can be produced
Q14: List nine (9) fillings and glazes that can be used with pastries.
Q15: What three (3) considerations must be considered to produce and store pastries?
Q16: What temperature does yeast ferment best at?
Q17: What is the best storage method for a bag of flour? Write your answer in one (1) sentence.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Get excellent help (SITHCCC019) Produce Cakes Pastries And Breads in the assignments of the experts at AustraliaAssignmentHelp.online and always stay happy. Victoria University Homework Help has a homework writing team that understands the needs of students and works hard. Don't worry, ask us for low-cost commercial cooking assignment writing services.
Recent Solved Questions
- C6007: Identify two different approaches to time series analysis. In the space provided, identify and briefly describe the two approaches: Artificial Intelligence Assignment, Monash University, Australia
- The Exercises Were Explicitly Chosen To Show The Student’s Capacity: Education Assignment, DU, Australia
- Is the offense of causing serious harm in South Australia outdated in relation to harm that is consensual between two adults: Criminal Law and Procedure Research Paper, UON, Australia
- NURS2009: Case Study: I am Rose. I am 31 and diagnosed with Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis: Health Maintenance and Restorative Nursing Care Essay, SCU, Australia
- Discuss the concept of leadership development for early-career nurses and Compare and contrast past and current leadership: Nursing and midwifery Assignment, Deakin University, Australia
- HLTAAP001: reate a poster that details the location, structure, and function of the following major body systems: Recognise Healthy Body Systems Assignment, VU, Australia
- Institute of Food Technologists (IFT) Considers Food Product Development to be Consisting of 5 Ds: Food Science & Technology Assignment, AIFST, Australia
- You work for a community service organization that provides services and programs for youth in your area: Diploma of Community Service Assignment, VU, Australia
- Collect a Published Annual Report (up to year-end 31 December 2018) for Two Australian Parent Companies: Financial Accounting Assignment, SU, Australia
- ECON10004: Bob Has Won A Contract To Be The Exclusive Seller Of Bottled Water: Introductory Microeconomics, UM, Australia