SITHPAT006: Write Down The Attributes That May Indicate A Decline In Quality: Produce Desserts Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||SITHPAT006: Produce Desserts|
1. Write down the attributes that may indicate a decline in quality for the following ingredients:
➢ Cocoa powder
➢ Dried fruit
2. Explain the difference between use-by dates, best-before dates, and rotation labels.
3. What steps would you take with regards to stock rotation to minimize wastage?
1. Outline the process for the safe washing of knives.
2. What precautions should you take when removing items from machinery?
3. What steps can be taken to prevent electrocution and electrical fires?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Create an equipment list for each of the following categories:
➢ Basic equipment – those items that are used for the creation of nearly every dish
➢ Additional equipment – those pieces that aren’t used as often or maybe for specific decoration techniques
➢ Disposables – equipment that may be required to create a dessert but cannot be reused.
1. List the types of measuring and weighing equipment that may be used in a commercial kitchen.
2. Within your workplace identify the weighing scales and ensure you know how to use and read them correctly.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Australian students rely on us for (SITHPAT006) Produce Desserts assignment help because Victoria university assignment help offers reliable and authentic assignment writing services. You will get your work before the deadline if you take our online assignment help.
Recent Solved Questions
- In this assessment, you will write a report discussing the technologies, platform, success factors, and enablers for a successful implementation: Executive and Mobile Computing Assignment, VU, Australia
- BUS605: This Assessment Will Help You To Design And Implement A Qualitative Study: Business Research Methodology And Data Collection Report, EC, Australia
- MKTG2008: Company A has used a celebrity called ‘John Smith’ to promote and endorse its brand. This has led to increased brand awareness and sales for the firm: Marketing Management Case Study, MU, Australia
- COMR2002: Matilda is a not-for-profit private education organization. It provides online education in farming anywhere in the world: Business Information Systems, Case study, TUA, Australia
- Research these 3 types of hospitality and catering organizations You are then required to provide comprehensive details: Coordinate Cooking Operations Assignment, VU, Australia
- Correlation between Natural Disasters and Financial Markets Risks and Returns in South Asia: Capital Markets Assignment, OU, Australia
- Identify What The Key Objectives Of The SDG Number 12 Are About: Ethics Of Consumption Assignment, VU, Australia
- LAW201A: The Purpose Of This Assessment Is To Undertake A Case Study In The Area Of Contract Law: Business Law Case Study, SU, Australia
- SIT40516: This Qualification Reflects The Role Of Commercial Cooks: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery Coursework, VU, Australia
- MEC1201: Two samples of different materials have been tested under tensile loading conditions: Engineering materials 1 Assignment, UQ, Australia