You Are Required To Reflect On Your Practice As A Care Worker And Key Areas Of Personal Learning: Healthcare Research paper, VU, Australia
|Victoria University [VU]
You are required to reflect on your practice as a care worker and key areas of personal learning.
You should base your reflections on past experiences when working in the area of life experience. You must utilize a reflective tool when writing these pieces of the learner record. Examples of tools to use: Gibbs Reflective Cycle, Johns’s Model of Reflection, and Atkins and Murphy.
1. Reflection on your relationships with clients, relatives, members of the health care team
2. Reflection on interpersonal issues that arose in your care work, such as recognizing diversity and individuality in clients, families, and co-workers
3. Reflection on your personal effectiveness as a care worker and personal strengths and weaknesses
4. Reflection on your experience of receiving guidance and direction, and giving and receiving feedback
5. Reflection on reporting and record-keeping procedures
6. Reflection of your positive communication strategies used with clients
7. Reflection on your role and responsibilities as a care worker
8. Reflection on how you contributed positively as a team member
9. Reflection on your awareness of client dignity and how you promoted a client’s dignity
10. Reflection on how your beliefs and values impact your work as a care worker
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you have no time to solve your research paper on Healthcare and need someone who can make your research paper for you before the deadline then contacts our research paper writers. We provide quality content with reliable healthcare assignment help to Victoria University (VU) students. VU Assignment help has a healthcare essay and assignment sample for university students to get an idea about our help.
Recent Solved Questions
- NURS2006: This Assignment Requires You To Discuss A Clinical Problem And Construct: Clinical Governance And Practice Development Essay, UN, Australia
- 200909: Three Competing Businesses Make A Secret Agreement To Charge The Same Prices: Enterprise Law Assignment, BU, Australia
- BB104: One Of Your Friends Sammy Is About To Prepare The 31 March Balance Sheet: Introductory Accounting Assignment, MU, Australia
- Should we stop Australians traveling to China for organ transplants through the introduction of one or more laws: Public Health Policy Essay, TUA, Australia
- ED1439: Sensory Stimulation is Food for the Brain of Babies and Toddlers Provide Two Examples of How Bright Colors, Novelty, and Stimulation can Affect Brain Development: Early Childhood Education and Care Assignment, JCU, Australia
- HI5020: Identify The Different Sources Of Funds That Have Been Used By Your Selected Companies: Corporate Accounting Assignment, HI, Australia
- BSBADM502: Develop Agenda In Line With Stated Meeting Purpose: Manage Meetings Assignment, VU, Australia
- EDC445: An introduction to your plan Reflection Using a critical reflection framework reflect: The Professional Educator-Transition to the Profession Assignment 3 Assignment, Curtin University,Australia
- GCSCS6004: Describe the level of the conflict and what possible actions could cause it to escalate further: Conflict Management Assignment, Federation University, Australia
- CPC50210: List The Eight Important Sources Of Information That Can Assist In The Hazard Identification Process: Diploma Of Building And Construction Assignment, VU, Australia