BSBADM311: You Work As The Purchasing Officer or A Medium-Sized Safety Solutions: Maintain Business Resources Case Study, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||BSBADM311: Maintain Business Resources|
You work as the purchasing officer for a medium-sized Safety Solutions business that sells safety products (Protective Equipment) to its clients as part of its exclusive product range. Your main clients are workers at the nearby mine and you are the only distributor of safety gear in the area. Your organization usually buys the PPE hard hats wholesale from a company based in the nearest capital city 500km away in boxes of 30 units each and resells them at $50.00 per unit with a mark-up of 100%. On average, they sell 10 items of ‘Product A’ and 45 items of ‘Product B’ over a two-week period. The stock control system is configured to keep only one month of stock on hand. Stocks are replenished monthly.
You have been looking at your perpetual stocktaking system and have noticed that ‘Product A’ is often out of stock for periods of up to two weeks. You have also noticed that ‘Product B’ stock levels are often down to less than 5 boxes when re-stocking orders are placed.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Prepare a short report that contains responses to the following points. Make sure that your report is accurate, brief, and written clearly using plain English.
1. What information would you need before advising your supervisor about future purchase requirements?
2. Outline the advice you would give to your supervisor about the situation with the product line.
3. Are there any legislative requirements to take into consideration?
4. What recommendations would you give to improve organizational procedures for record-keeping?
5. Describe the different ways in which your supervisor could present your report contents to relevant stakeholders within the organization.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
The professional case study expert at AustraliaAssignmentHelp.online offers great academic writing help for all learners. We have numerous writers experts in various academic disciplines and offering support such as business assignment help on (BSBADM311) Maintain Business Resources case study.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSBAUD501: You are planning a quality audit to be carried out at your company’s Broken Hill production facility in May 2016: Initiate a Quality Audit (Release 1) Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- NURS3003: Discuss your understanding of the link between chronic health conditions, complex needs: Dynamics of Practice 3 – Hospital avoidance Case Study, Flinders University, Australia
- Commercial Law Assignment (BULAW5914) Federation Business School CRICOS Provider No. 00103D (VIC); 01266K (NSW); 02235J (SA)
- CHC30113: The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child (CRC) sets out the basic rights of children and the obligations: Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- What is your understanding of the integrated marketing communication and Identify three current and future challenges: Marketing Essay, SBT, Australia
- You will Choose a Sydney/Melbourne/Perth-based Company or An Australian Organisation: Supply Chain Management Assignment, GU, Australia
- SBI242: How Will Metoprolol Help To Reduce The Patient’s Blood Pressure: Case Study Assignment, USA, Australia
- FNSACC301: What Is The Debit And Credit Formula For Each Account Type: Process Financial Transactions And Extract Interim Report, SU, Australia
- CHCECE022: Demonstrate your ability to plan and implement a program that promotes and encourages children’s agency: Promote Children’s Agency Assignment, ACC, Australia
- FNSACC505: An Organization Is Considering The Development Of An Accounting Information System: Establish And Maintain Accounting Information Systems Assignment, SU, Australia