BSBAUD501: You are planning a quality audit to be carried out at your company’s Broken Hill production facility in May 2016: Initiate a Quality Audit (Release 1) Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
|Subject||BSBAUD501: Initiate a Quality Audit (Release 1)|
Assessment 1: In-class exercises
In your own words, explain each of the following terms. Include two examples in each explanation.
- Audit objectives
- Audit scope
- Audit criteria
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
In your own words, answer each of the following questions. Give examples where appropriate.
- Why is it necessary to determine the auditee’s audit history, structure and culture?
- What are two differences between a desktop audit and a site audit?
- How would two selected audit methods or techniques be applied if you were auditing workplace health and safety?
- How does an audit schedule help the auditee satisfy their responsibilities?
Consider the following scenario and answer the two questions below. You are planning a quality audit to be carried out at your company’s Broken Hill production facility in May 2016. One of the areas to be examined is after-sales service for the company’s new range of industrial refrigeration products.
- Other than audit team members, what resources will need to be supplied by the auditor and by the auditee for this audit?
- Which of the following staff would you consider for selection for the audit? Give reasons for each selection or omission.
|Name||Area of Expertise||Qualified Auditor?||Substantive Position||Consider (Y/N)||Reason/s|
|An Abbott||Health & safety||Yes||WHS Officer, Sydney plant|
|B Burke||After-sales service||Yes||Service Manager, Broken Hill|
|C Cooper||Finance||No||Finance Officer, Melbourne plant (on leave to 3 June 2016)|
|D Dawood||Production||Yes||Quality Officer, Sydney plant|
|E Eagleton||HR||Yes||HR Officer, Broken Hill|
|F Flynn||Refrigeration||No||Service Supervisor, Sydney plant|
Prepare an audit plan for the planned quality audit described in Exercise 3 above. Where necessary you will have to supplement the information given in the exercise to ensure that your plan is complete in all respects.
You are a member of the audit team assigned to the quality audit discussed in exercises 3 and 4 above. List all the matters and issues that you would want to see addressed and discussed at the first team meeting and a subsequent one on one meeting with the team leader.
Explain in your own words, with examples, the purpose behind the review of the following items:
- Previous audits
- Organizational documents
- Explain in your own words, with examples, how the use of checklists and other pre-prepared audit documentation can help to ensure that the quality audit adds value to the auditee’s business.
- Consider the quality audit planned in Exercise 4 above. Prepare the agenda for the entry meeting and draft a checklist that could be used to review the preparation for the meeting. Ensure both documents include appropriate references to value-adding activities.
Assessment 2: Assignment
- Select a business area or function (from your workplace if relevant) and prepare a quality audit plan. Ensure your plan includes the following information:
- audit objectives,
- audit scope, including identification of the organizational and functional units, as well as processes, to be audited,
- audit criteria and any reference documents,
- locations, dates, expected time, and duration of audit activities to be conducted, including meetings with the auditee’s management,
- an overview of audit methods to be used, including the extent to which audit sampling is needed to obtain sufficient audit evidence and the design of the sampling plan, if applicable,
- roles and responsibilities of the audit team members, as well as guides and observers,
- timing and estimated time required for audit work,
- allocation of appropriate resources to critical areas of the audit, and;
- expectations with regard to milestones and deadlines.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Are you desperately searching for cheap assignment help on BSBAUD501: Initiate a Quality Audit (Release 1) Assignment? then Australia Assignment Help is the most suitable choice. We have a team of dedicated experts who offer authentic and 100% plagiarism-free solutions on BSBAUD501: Initiate a Quality Audit (Release 1) Assignment. Our Experts are available 24 hours to help you to get HD rank in your assignment.
Recent Solved Questions
- CPCCBC5018A: You are to Organise and Oversee the Demolition of the existing Building The Demolition will be Carried out With a Small Team of Carpenters Using the Controlled Deconstruction Method: Apply structural principles to the construction of medium rise buildings Assignment, VU, Australia
- CPCCBC4003A: Bob Considers Using A Fixed Price/Lump Sum Contract: Select And Prepare A Construction Contract Case Study, FU, Australia
- BSBCUS301: The observation checklist is used by your workplace supervisor to observe you demonstrating the application of the required skills: Practical Observation Assignment, TAFE, Australia
- CPCCBC4010B: Develop a Plan to Demolish the Existing Dwelling Shown on the Site Plan: Apply Structural Principles to Residential Low Rise Constructions Assignment, VU, Australia
- Outdoor Sporting Is Defined As An Active Outdoor Activity: Outdoor Sporting Defined As A Sporting Assessment, VU, Australia
- You have been asked to conduct a preliminary study to identify one location on the Eyre Peninsula: Mechanical engineering Report, OUA, Australia
- BIZ104: Compare And Contrast The Emerging Concepts And Practices That Underpin: Customer Experience Management Assignment, RMIT, Australia
- Malaria Is A Disease That Is Highly Prevalent Throughout Much Of The Developing World: Statistics Assignment, UQ, Australia
- Your electronic portfolio (ePortfolio) is your own online space to collect and organize your reflections, aspirations: Professional Practice Assignment, OUA, Australia
- ECON 940: An Australian Real Estate Investment Trust that Owns and Operates: Statistics for Decision Making Assignment, UOW, Australia