Develop and/or Collect Five (5) Literacy Play-based Resources across Five (5) Areas: Early Childhood Education and Care Assignment, VU, Australia
|Victoria University [VU]
|Early Childhood Education and Care
For this assessment, you will need to:
- Develop and/or collect five (5) literacy play-based resources across five (5) areas.
The Literacy Resource Teaching Kit must consist of:
- One (1) x oral language teaching resource
- One (1) x writing teaching resource
- One (1) x digital technology teaching resource
- One (1 ) x storytelling teaching resource
- One (1) x critical literacy teaching resource
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
For each literacy play-based resource:
- Provide an outline and rationale for the teaching resource.
- Identify the specific concepts and learning outcomes that will be developed.
- Identify the preparation required, how the activity will be delivered to the children, and teaching strategies you will need to use to complete the activity.
- Identify the literacy developmental skills that babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and primary school children (Foundation level) will be exposed to.
- For the oral language, the teaching resource explains how you will use the resource to explore Blank’s level of talk
- For each writing, resource explains how you will guide children through the four components of writing to move from the text to write their own text
- For the digital technology teaching resource describe how you will use the resource to explore the aspects of teaching Multiliteracies, codebreaker, functional user, meaning maker, critical analyzer, and transformer
- For the storytelling, a resource to explain how you will guide children through the phases of code breaker, text participant, text analyst, and text user. Also, describe how you will guide children through the levels of comprehension using the resource
- For the critical literacy, teaching resource describes how the resource can be used to teach the three (3) critical literacy approaches of deconstruction, reconstruction, and juxtaposition
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you have no time to solve your early childhood education and care assignment and need someone who can make your assignment for you before the deadline then contacts expert Australian writers. We provide quality content with reliable childcare assignment help to Victoria University (VU) students. We have a free early childhood education essay and assignment sample for university students to get an idea about our help.
Recent Solved Questions
- EDU70007: Critical evaluation requires you to identify the limitations and benefits of each strategy. This will require concise use of language: English in Primary School Assignment, SBT, Australia
- SITXMGT001: Explain The Purpose Of A Work Schedule And Why It Is Important: Monitor Work Operations Assignment, VU, Australia
- FNSACC502: Rafael A Single Resident Taxpayer Aged 24 Completed Six Months Of Employment: Prepare Tax Documentation For Individuals Assignment, SU, Australia
- MIS171: The Deakin Melbourne Boomers Have Been A Part Of The Women’s National Basketball League: Business Analytics, SU, Australia
- EDEC112L: As A Child What Was My Experience With Art And Learning About Art With Family: Creative Arts In Early Childhood, SU, Australia
- BSBADM311: You Work As The Purchasing Officer or A Medium-Sized Safety Solutions: Maintain Business Resources Case Study, VU, Australia
- BSBAUD501: You are planning a quality audit to be carried out at your company’s Broken Hill production facility in May 2016: Initiate a Quality Audit (Release 1) Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- The Enron collapse in the USA raised several issues with regard to Auditor Independence
- Compare Singapore and Australia in Terms of Hofstede’s Cultural Dimensions: Organisation Development and Change Assignment, RMIT, Australia
- EDUC3830: Select ONE country of the countries listed below and investigate the extent to which educational access and participation: Education in a Global Society Assignment, MU, Australia