ICT200: The Fragrance Flowers Group Operates Extensively In The Australian Flower Industry: Database Design and Development Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||ICT200: Database Design and Development|
The Fragrance Flowers Group operates extensively in the Australian flower industry. They are a multi-generational family business running for the last 50 years focussing on providing everyday fresh and quality flowers to customers through different cities in Australia. They also provide the option to add accessory items such as teddy bears, chocolates, or a vase along with the flower purchase. Recently they are planning to replace their current manual system by designing a new database system that will make the online flower ordering experience more convenient and hassle-free.
A simplified database should support procedures such as checking the inventory of all components for a particular arrangement in different store locations, determining popular items, fulfilling customer needs more efficiently, and allowing staff to generate customized reports as requested by the management. To support these functionalities the database should contain data about a particular store, customer, order, flower arrangements components, and accessory items.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
The following list describes the data requirements in more detail.
1. Customer data includes unique customer number, first name, last name, email, phone, and city. One customer can place one or many orders.
2. Order data includes unique order number, order description, order month, order year, order type, order total, and store details (number, city, phone, and manager) where that order is placed. An order can include one or many order items. Orders can be of three types – Online, phone, and in-person.
3. Order Item data includes various items purchased by the customer for a specific order. It can store information regarding order number, item (Flower arrangement) along with the qty of that item purchased.
4. flower arrangement information may include unique arrangement Id, name, style, occasion, and price. A store can sell specific types of flower arrangements.
5. Customers can buy flowers with different arrangements along with a number of accessories. Accessory information includes accessory id, name, and price
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking for an assignment on (ICT200) Database Design and Development, then you can take help from the most experienced and native experts. AustraliaAssignmentHelp.online offers exclusive computer science assignment writing services at the cheapest prices considering the conditions of students' finances. If you have a low budget and seek help with this assignment then you can ask our Victoria University assignment experts from Australia and get the best and reliable assignment expert help.
Recent Solved Questions
- HC1052: Strengths-Based Development Identify any business of your interest and imagine that you are the management team: Organisational Behaviour Report, Australia
- SWK316: What this image or content reveals about dominant discourses to violence in contemporary Australian Society: Building Safe Communities Essay, CDU, Australia
- ACC00716: Your Case Company wants to Purchase an Asset: Finance Assignment, SCU, Australia
- Write a Script Explaining Research Methods in Your Disciplinary Area: History Assignment, UQ, Australia
- Describe thoroughly the campaign using the terms and notions in integrated marketing communication: Marketing of Management Essay, UM, Australia
- Tyson Operates A Tree-Lopping Business As A Sole Trader: Enterprise Law, BU, Australia
- Identify the names of two (2) regulations/legislations and two (2) Codes of Practice that you need to keep up-to-date with: Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management Assignment, KPU, Australia
- CPCCBC5018A: You are to Organise and Oversee the Demolition of the existing Building The Demolition will be Carried out With a Small Team of Carpenters Using the Controlled Deconstruction Method: Apply structural principles to the construction of medium rise buildings Assignment, VU, Australia
- CHCCCS023: The Candidate Must Show Evidence Of The Ability To Complete Tasks: Support Independence And Wellbeing-Disability Course Work, VU, Australia
- MC4061: Describe the business environment for an organization operating in a specific sector with relevant data gathering and interpretation: Principles of Marketing Assignment, LMU, Australia