BSBDIV501: Review Your Existing Diversity Policy In The Workplace: Manage Workplace Diversity Assignment, HI, Australia
|Subject||BSBDIV501: Manage Workplace Diversity|
1. Go to the website https://www.humanrights.gov.au/our-work/legal/legislationand identify the purpose of the following Acts – what is covered, who does this apply to, and what is the relevance in a workplace?
2. Age Discrimination Act
3. Disability Discrimination Act
4. Racial Discrimination Act
5. Sex Discrimination Act
6. Australian Human Rights Commission Act
Current projects that have been implemented as part of the national strategies for each of the following acts can be found in the relevant areas of humanrights.gov.au. Review these current projects and analyze the key factors and campaigns which would be beneficial and could be adapted for managing a diverse workplace. Which potential benefits for a workplace can you find in each of these projects?
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
1. Age Discrimination Act
2. Disability Discrimination Act
3. Racial Discrimination Act
4. Sex Discrimination Act
Choose 1 of the following options:
1. Review your existing diversity policy in the workplace (if one exists) and compare what is included to what should be included. Identify what is potentially lacking and which of the aspects you have researched could be included
2. Given consideration to the requirements you have identified in Question 1 and the positives you have analyzed and identified in Question 2; develop a diversity policy that sufficiently covers all aspects required to manage diversity in a contemporary, modern workplace that fosters effective communication and promotes harmony and an inclusive team
3. Develop a bullying/harassment policy that can be used in your workplace. The policy needs to include:
a) The legal requirements set out by law
b) Examples of what is defined as bullying and harassment and what is not
c) A clear statement that will outline the processes and procedures to be followed in case of any incident including the stages of informal and formal procedures
d) A statement regarding how you will implement this policy in the workplace and ensure that staff are trained and aware on an ongoing basis, as part of an integrated consultation process
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Professional assignment expert of Australia Assignment Helps offers the best assistance for (BSBDIV501) Manage Workplace Diversity assignments. We provide very cheap assignment writing services to Holmes University students for any subject. We have a Manage Workplace Diversity assignment sample for the students who need guidance in solving such types of assignments.
Recent Solved Questions
- BB106 Melbourne Institute of Technology- Economics Assignment
- You are Employed as an Irish Economic Consultant. Write a Short Economic Report: Macroeconomics Assignment, Maynooth University (MU), Ireland
- BSBMKG541: You are advised to complete this section of your marketing plan last. You might include a brief overview of your products: Evaluate Marketing Opportunities Assignment, FU, Australia
- BSBTEC302: Identify Three key Elements/Essentials of Formatting/arrangement used within a Spreadsheet Application when Creating Workplace Documents: Design and Produce Spreadsheets Case Study, VU, Australia
- A Critical Analysis Of The Concept Of The Guest Experience In The Academic Literature: Guest Experience Assignment, TU, Australia
- CHCDIV001: What are your beliefs and thoughts on the importance of social awareness and working with people from diverse cultures: Work with Diverse People Assignment, APC, Australia
- ECO511 Assignment 3 Scaffold – economics assignment writings
- Write a reflective essay comparing and contrasting the colonial history of African countries and that of the First Peoples of Australia: First Peoples Health and Practice Essay, GU, Australia
- Discuss the concept of leadership development for early-career nurses and Compare and contrast past and current leadership: Nursing and midwifery Assignment, Deakin University, Australia
- EMT504: examine the role that heredity and the environment play in shaping development: Human Development and Learning Essay, UOT, Australia