BUS605: This Assessment Will Help You To Design And Implement A Qualitative Study: Business Research Methodology And Data Collection Report, EC, Australia
|Subject||BUS605: Business Research Methodology And Data Collection|
This assessment will help you to design and implement a qualitative study. The knowledge and skills you have acquired in BUS 600, BUS 604, and BUS 606 will be useful in this assessment.
Excelsia College is one of the fastest-growing faith-based Colleges in Australia. The College relies mostly on international students. As part of developing a student satisfaction strategy, the College is seeking to understand the learning experience of its international students. Based on this scenario, conduct qualitative research to help the College to obtain useful insights to develop the strategy.
You must identify, define, and situate the research problem in relevant literature and theory. Develop research questions and research objectives based on your research problem. Please limit your research questions to three.
To clearly define and justify your research problem, you must learn from the existing literature and understand what other researchers have done and how they have done it. Thus, you must critically review relevant literature on the above topic. The literature review will enable you to overcome challenges in designing your research and implementing it.
Design your qualitative study and report your findings. After the literature review, use an appropriate qualitative research strategy to address the research problem you have identified. Identify and describe your sample for the study. Based on the research questions, design a semistructured interview guide to collect data from your sample. Limit your sample size to four. Describe how you selected your sample, how you contacted them, and how you conducted interviews, how long the interview took, and how you recorded the interviews. Transcribe all the interviews, code them, and analyze using a thematic analysis technique. Provide justifications for all your methodological decisions.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
If you are looking forBUS605: Business Research Methodology And Data Collection report writing help in Australia then Australia assignment help experts provide you best business report writing help. We also provide dissertation writing help, essay writing help at a premium cost. We offer cheap assignment help with 24*7 assistance & 100% plagiarism-free work.
Recent Solved Questions
- To Develop And Demonstrate Skills Related To Reviewing Literature Using A Systematic Approach: Evidence Based Practice, VU, Australia
- EDEC110: An essay describing and reflecting on the diversity of families and the characteristics of effective partnerships, and discussing the challenges: The Young Child, Family and Community Partnerships Essay, ACU, Australia
- SITHKOP005: This Log Shall Be Used To Document The Coordination Of Cooking Operations: Coordinate Cooking Operations Assignment, VU, Australia
- GSB005: As a practising manager, it is useful to understand the implications of having appropriate frameworks: Managing Operational Improvement Assignment, AIM, Australia
- 21856: Identify your current capabilities relevant to the course and career goals and list your professional: Career and Portfolio Planning Assessment Brief, UTS, Australia
- BSBSMM201: Give 3 Examples Of Workplace Documents You May Use To Gather Information About The Business: Communication In The Workplace Assignment, UA, Australia
- Compare and contrast project management principles, methodologies, and tools to propose an integrated project management approach: Project Management Processes Assignment, ANU, Australia
- The Enron collapse in the USA raised several issues with regard to Auditor Independence
- NRSG266: Critically Analyze The Concept Of Healthy Aging And Its Promotion: Contexts of Aging Essay, ACU, Australia
- BSBTEC302: Identify Three key Elements/Essentials of Formatting/arrangement used within a Spreadsheet Application when Creating Workplace Documents: Design and Produce Spreadsheets Case Study, VU, Australia