NUR355: Identify a media report which relates to an aspect of child development, illness, or injury that is of public health significance: Children and Young People Report, UOT, Australia
|University of Tasmania (UOT)
|NUR355: Children and Young People
- Identifies an issue relevant to child development, injury, or illness.
- Explains the health and resource implications of the identified issue using data sets and high-level evidence.
- Identifies and critiques evidence-based strategies to promote or address the chosen issue.
- Adheres to academic writing principles
You will be required to identify a media report which relates to an aspect of child development, illness, or injury that is of public health significance. Based on this information you will develop a question(s) to explore the impact and scope of the issue. The aim of this question will be to explore existing data around the issue and to identify and critique strategies that could be used to promote or address the issue. You must submit this assessment task in order to pass this unit. This research paper is worth 50% of your total mark for the unit. Assessment criteria and marking rubric Assessment Criteria Measures Intended.
Marking rubric Carefully review the marking rubric for this assessment task. Markers will be assessing your work against the assessment criteria in this rubric. Other important information Please read this information carefully in preparation.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
if you are an Australian university student and looking for an affordable report writing service on NUR355: Children and Young People then don't worry, Australia Assignment Help has a team of efficient report writers who compose well structured and detailed reports on nursing assignments at a market price.
Recent Solved Questions
- UGB264: Examine their contemporary business ethics philosophies & practices, and the impact on their stakeholders: Business Ethics, Sustainability & Responsibility Assignment, UOS, Australia
- BSBPMG430: List five project management tools and explain their use in project management: Undertake project work Assignment, Australia
- MGMTP102: Biographical Details About The Leader And Evidence Of Their Effect On The Success: Management Principles Essay, FU, Australia
- Business Statistic Assignment For Australian University Students
- SITXMGT002: The Purpose Of This Assessment Is To Assess Your Ability To Complete Tasks: Establish And Conduct Business Relationships Assignment, VU, Australia
- ACW3120: You Have Been Approached by your firm to Undertake Rigorous Research to Explain the Issues Raised in the IFRS Foundation’s: Financial accounting 3 Report, Monash University, Australia
- BUS203: Fabio Visits The Showroom Of Tuscan Ovens Pty Ltd (Tuscan) To Buy A New Pizza Oven: Business Law Case Study, SU, Australia
- JNB158: A cherry grower in the Huon Valley in Tasmania plans to export cherries to Hanoi, Vietnam in the 2022/2023 season: International Transport Systems Assignment, UOT, Ireland
- LAW512 Research Paper- University of Australia
- BSBXCS303: You are employed by Anytown Marketing as an IT Consultant to assist in implementing their data security and privacy: Securely manage personally identifiable information and workplace information Course Work, AU, Australia