The purpose of this event is to determine the needs of people with mental health issues and to work with these people: Mental Health Assignment, CSU, Australia
Assessment Event 1 of 2 – Short answer questions
Purpose: The purpose of this event is to determine the needs of people with mental health issues and to work with these people to meet their aspirations and needs.
1. Discuss the historical experiences of people living with mental health issues and how practices have changed in the last 20 years.
2. Provide a brief explanation of the six Principles of recovery-oriented mental health practice
3. Outline three common myths regarding mental illness. For each of these provides an explanation of one fact that counteracts the myth.
4. Explain the concepts of duty of care and dignity of risk, and how you meet these ethical considerations when supporting a client’s decision-making, in conjunction with their care network.
5. List and describe two types of mental illness (you must provide in-text referencing).
6. Name two of your core values, and explain how these might be challenged when working as a mental health support worker.
7. Describe two ways that you could adapt service delivery within organization policies and procedures to meet the specific needs of a person who presents as distressed in crisis.
8. Describe two criteria under which someone may be scheduled as an involuntary patient under the NSW Mental Health Act (include a link to the Act).
9. If one of your clients was scheduled under the Mental Health Act, explain how you would document (case notes) interactions in line with organization policy and procedures.
Get Help By Expert
We at Australia Assignment Help presents the top-rated college assignment help on mental health assignment. we have a group of professional experts who provide well-structured solutions on health care support assignments. Our experts work 24 hours to give you error-free and 100% plagiarism-free answers at a low price.
Recent Solved Questions
- You Will Implement And Test Version 2 Of The Application: Web Development, SCU, Australia
- Samson Media is a publisher of several upmarket fashion magazines. It has strong links with several high-profile fashion: Leadership Assignment, USQ, Australia
- ECON 2300: It is argued that output may be endogenous: Introductory Econometrics Assignments, VU, Australia
- SPHL3310: You Will Be Provided With A Case History Plus The Raw Data And Initial Phonological Analysis: Speech Pathology Assignment, CU, Australia
- In Your Own Words, Define The Term Meridian: Meridian System Course Work, MU, Australia
- Workplace Law assignment with context to Bob an employee at RSL club
- HC2091: You Are a Reporter for the Financial News of a Local Tv Network: Business Finance Assignment , HI, Australia
- PSPGEN053: Sarah has been working for the Wildspace Digital Design company for four years She has demonstrated a continuous commitment to professional: Provide leadership Case Study, NCI, Australia
- BX3112 SP 22 Taxation Law – University of Australia
- SITTTSL008: Process two (2) bookings for different products or services from initial request to finalisation of the bookings: Book supplier products and services Assignment, Australia