CU1112 : Demonstrate Critical Thinking and your Ability to Illustrate the Major Connections Between Information and Society: Communication, Information and Society Essay, JCU, Australia
|University||James Cook University JCU|
|Subject||CU1112 : Communication Information and Society|
Sustainability in Information Agencies
Write an essay that responds to the following questions:
How can information professionals use the concept of sustainability to?
- Support sustainable development projects within the information society?
- Engage various groups of users with sustainable development projects?
- Make existing information agencies more sustainable from environmental, economic, and social perspectives?
This assessment is designed to allow you to demonstrate critical thinking and your ability to illustrate the major connections between information and society, and your skills in articulating a reflective approach to professional information practice.
You also need to explore and use relevant scholarly/professional literature and other resources to gain a general idea about the importance of sustainability and related concepts such as diversity.
- Demonstrates understanding of the meaning and various aspects of sustainability and its related concepts and issues:
Explicitly demonstrates a profound understanding of sustainable development. Critically analyses the role of information professionals in this context. The analysis is well-supported with an extensive range of quality sources that have been smoothly embedded into the discussion.
- Demonstrates critical thinking, analysis, and synthesis:
Identifies and deeply analyses relevant contemporary trends and issues about the concept of sustainability in the information society and the role of information professionals. The analysis is contextualised from various perspectives.
- Structure and quality of argument
It is insightful, engaging and persuasive. It contains structured sections and expands on current practice using a balanced argument and evidence. Recommendations are creative and entirely based on the ideas presented.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
Get Help By Expert
Get essay writing help on (CU1112) Communication, Information and Society Essay from the professionals of AustraliAssignmentHelp.com and secure HD rank in your academic area. Our James cook university assignment help experts have great capability to write custom essay papers on communication assignment at a nominal price.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSBADM502: Develop Agenda In Line With Stated Meeting Purpose: Manage Meetings Assignment, VU, Australia
- FIN102: Describe the principal sources of law in Australia and examine aspects of contract law as it applies to financial services: Regulation Ethics and Risk Management Assignment, KPU, Australia
- It Is The Leader’s Role In The Group To Manage Conflict: Group Work In Social Work Essay, VU, Australia
- A statement of the topic area to be explored in the project and a short rationale of the STEM project-based learning: Science technology and engineering Assignment, MU, Australia
- You are to Select a Publicly Listed Dividend-Paying Company from the Australian Stock Exchange: Corporate Finance Research Paper, GU, Australia
- FNS40217: Throughout Your Training We Are Committed To Your Learning: Certificate IV In Accounting And Bookkeeping Assignment, RMIT, Australia
- SITXINVO001: Check Incoming Stock Against Orders And Delivery Documentation: Receive And Store Stock Assignment, VU, Australia
- SITTTSL008: Process two (2) bookings for different products or services from initial request to finalisation of the bookings: Book supplier products and services Assignment, Australia
- 11464: Briefly Explain The Differences Between Augmented Reality (AR) Augmented Virtual (AV) And Virtual Reality (VR): AR/VR Data Analysis And Communication Assignment, DU, Australia
- As A Support Worker Identify Three People/Positions/Roles That May Be Considered: Communication Homework, UOA, Australia