OMAS110: Show by Calculating the Product AC that C is the Inverse Matrix of A: Fundamentals of Mathematics Assignment, OU, Australia
|Subject||OMAS110: Fundamentals of Mathematics|
Please show all your work. Where possible give the exact answer.
1. Consider the following matrices
Where possible, find the following. If not possible give the reason.
(c) B + C
(e) 2D + BC
(f) The value of x for which A does not have an inverse.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
2. Consider the three matrices
(a) Show by calculating the product AC that C is the inverse matrix of A
(b) Hence calculate the solution to the linear system AX = B.
4. Solve the following inequality problems.
You must give your answer using interval notation. You must also give you an answer in graphical form (using appropriate shading on the number line).
(a) 4 − x ≤ −2 or x + 3 > 3x − 1
(b) 1 − 2x < 7 and 3x − 2 ≤ 1.
5. Evaluate the following
(a) |3 − 6| − |4 − 9|
(b) ||1 + 4| − |3 − 7||
6. Let f(x) and g(x) be defined by
(a) Evaluate (f + g)(−2), (f − g)(−1), (fg)(1) and (f /g)(2).
(b) Find all x for which f(x) = g(x). You must give the exact answer and
show all working.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
Our assignment helpers are always ready to give the Open University (OU) students in Australia math assignment help at any time when they need it. Our online assignment expert emphasizes the structure of the (OMAS110) Fundamentals of Mathematics assignment through analyzing the content or topic step by step.
Recent Solved Questions
- NIT6160: The goal of this project is to perform the classification and clustering methods on the Mushroom data set: Data Warehousing and Mining Assignment, VU, Australia
- HC1031: This assignment aims at providing students with an opportunity to reflect on organizational problems and challenges and apply concepts and frameworks: Managing People and Organisations Assignment, HOLMES Institute, Australia
- SITXGLC001: You Have Been Employed As The F&B Manager With Futura Group Hotels: Research And Comply With Regulatory Requirements Assignment, VU, Australia
- HI5019 STRATEGIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS T- Holmes Institute Australia
- According to the British Population Survey, over half of customers in Europe in 2015 utilised social media platforms: The Impact of Social Media on Trade Mark LLM-520 Research paper, Australia
- CHC40213: you will be required to find out some information from your supervising teacher Be mindful when talking to your teacher that her/his time is very limited: Certificate IV in Education Support (3) Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- BUSM2562: You are required to prepare a personal reflection focusing on how you perceive your strengths and weaknesses: Understanding the Business Environment Report, RMIT, Australia
- BSBMGT616: Database Design Development And Performance Enhancement: Develop And Implement Strategic Plans Case Study, SU, Australia
- You Are An Information Librarian In Your Chosen Library: Information Literacy Assignment, OU, Australia
- SITHKOP005: You will be observed coordinating cooking operations using 2 different food production processes: Coordinate cooking operations Assignment, VU, Australia