SITHFAB005: Collusion Is The Presentation By A Learner Of An Assignment As Their Own That Is: Prepare And Serve Espresso Coffee Assignment, VU, Australia
|University||Victoria University [VU]|
|Subject||SITHFAB005: Prepare And Serve Espresso Coffee|
Collusion is the presentation by a learner of an assignment as their own that is, in fact, the result in whole or in part of an unauthorized collaboration with another person or persons. Collusion involves the cooperation of two or more learners in plagiarism or other forms of academic misconduct and, as such, both parties are subject to disciplinary action. Collusion or copying from other learners is not permitted and will result in a “0” grade and NYC.
Assessments must be typed using document software such as (or similar to) MS Office. Handwritten assessments will not be accepted (unless prior written confirmation is provided by the trainer/assessor to confirm).
There are two outcomes of assessments: S = Satisfactory and NS = Not Satisfactory (requires more training and experience).
Once the learner has satisfactorily completed all the tasks for this module the learner will be awarded “Competent” (C) or “Not yet Competent” (NYC) for the relevant unit of competency.
If you are deemed “Not Yet Competent” you will be provided with feedback from your assessor and will be given another chance to resubmit your assessment task(s). If you are still deemed as “Not Yet Competent” you will be required to re-enroll in the unit of competency.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
If we, at our sole discretion, determine that we require additional or alternative information/evidence in order to determine competency, you must provide us with such information/evidence, subject to privacy and confidentiality issues. We retain this right at any time, including after the submission of your assessments.
We will treat anything, including information about your job, workplace, employer, with strict confidence, in accordance with the law. However, you are responsible for ensuring that you do not provide us with anything regarding any third party including your employer, colleagues, and others, that they do not consent to the disclosure of. While we may ask you to provide information or details about aspects of your employer and workplace, you are responsible for obtaining the necessary consent and ensuring that privacy rights and confidentiality obligations are not breached by you in supplying us with such information.
Assessment appeals process
If you feel that you have been unfairly treated during your assessment, and you are not happy with your assessment and/or the outcome as a result of that treatment, you have the right to lodge an appeal. You must first discuss the issue with your trainer/assessor. If you would like to proceed further with the request after discussions with your trainer/assessor, you need to lodge your appeal to the course coordinator, in writing, outlining the reason(s) for the appeal.
Recognized prior learning
Candidates will be able to have their previous experience or expertise recognized on request.
Candidates with special needs should notify their trainer/assessor to request any required adjustments as soon as possible. This will enable the trainer/assessor to address the identified needs immediately.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
To accomplish your (SITHFAB005) Prepare And Serve Espresso Coffee assignment, use our University assignment help service. Our native Australian writers are highly qualified and experienced in providing reliable Commercial Cookery Assignment assistance at a moderate cost.
Recent Solved Questions
- BSBADM502: Organise an agenda for this meeting Ensure that it is in the correct style and structure for this meeting: Manage meetings Casestudy, AU, Australia
- FNS50210: This Unit Describes The Performance Outcomes Skills And Knowledge Required To Review: Diploma Of Accounting Assignment, SU, Australia
- CHCECE024: You can choose to set them up one at a time or all at once, depending on the curriculum that your service: Design and implement the curriculum to foster children’s learning and development Assignment, VU, Australia
- CHCCOM005: Demonstrated Effective Communication Skills In 3 Different Work Situations: Communicate And Work In Health Or Community Services Assignment, SBT, Australia
- CHCCOM006: Maintain A Reflection Journal Over The Next 7 Days: Establish And Manage Client Relationships Assignment, VU, Australia
- HI6027: Barbara was a Regular Shopper at Egeeay Supermarket, Which was Part of a Large National Supermarket: Business and Corporate Law Assignment, HI, Australia
- TAELLN411: To provide you with an opportunity to demonstrate the required performance elements for this unit: Address adult language literacy and numeracy skills Course Work, AU, Ireland
- BSBPMG512: An Organization Will Likely Have Several Projects Underway: Manage Project Time Assignment, VU, Australia
- NZDB510 – AMCL510 Introduction to Commercial Law
- COU102A: You have studied various modalities in this subject Person-Centered, Existential, Gestalt, Psychodynamic, Cognitive-Behavioral, and others: Theories of Counselling Assignment, TUA, Australia