SITHCCC013: Assessment Tasks Are Used To Measure Your Understanding And Underpinning Skills: Prepare Seafood Dishes Assignment, VU, Australia
|Victoria University [VU]
|SITHCCC013: Prepare Seafood Dishes
Prior to commencing the assessments, your trainer/assessor will explain each assessment task and the terms and conditions relating to the submission of your assessment task. Please consult with your trainer/assessor if you are unsure of any questions. It is important that you understand and adhere to the terms and conditions, and address fully each assessment task. If any assessment task is not fully addressed, then your assessment task will be returned to you for resubmission. Your trainer/assessor will remain available to support you throughout the assessment process.
Assessment tasks are used to measure your understanding and underpinning skills and knowledge of the overall unit of competency. When undertaking any written assessment tasks, please ensure that you address the following criteria:
1. Address each question including any sub-points
2. Demonstrate that you have researched the topic thoroughly
3. Cover the topic in a logical, structured manner
4. Your assessment tasks are well presented, well-referenced and word-processed
5. Your assessment tasks include your full legal name on each and every page.
Are You Searching Answer of this Question? Request Australian Writers to Write a plagiarism Free Copy for You.
It is a condition of enrolment that you actively participate in your studies. Active participation is completing all the assessment tasks on time.
Plagiarism is taking and using someone else’s thoughts, writings or inventions and representing them as your own. Plagiarism is a serious act and may result in a learner’s exclusion from a course. When you have any doubts about including the work of other authors in your assessment, please consult
your trainer/assessor. The following list outlines some of the activities for which a learner can be accused of plagiarism:
1. Presenting any work by another individual as one’s own unintentionally
2. Handing in assessments markedly similar to or copied from another learner
3. Presenting the work of another individual or group as their own wor
4. Handing in assessments without the adequate acknowledgment of sources used, including assessments taken totally or in part from the internet.
If it is identified that you have plagiarised within your assessment, then a meeting will be organized to discuss this with you, and further action may be taken accordingly.
Collusion is the presentation by a learner of an assignment as their own that is, in fact, the result in whole or in part of an unauthorized collaboration with another person or persons. Collusion involves the cooperation of two or more learners in plagiarism or other forms of academic misconduct and, as such, both parties are subject to disciplinary action. Collusion or copying from other learners is not permitted and will result in a “0” grade and NYC.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Assessments must be typed using document software such as (or similar to) MS Office. Handwritten assessments will not be accepted (unless prior written confirmation is provided by the trainer/assessor to confirm).
There are two outcomes of assessments: S = Satisfactory and NS = Not Satisfactory (requires more training and experience). Once the learner has satisfactorily completed all the tasks for this module the learner will be
awarded “Competent” (C) or “Not yet Competent” (NYC) for the relevant unit of competency. If you are deemed “Not Yet Competent” you will be provided with feedback from your assessor and will be given another chance to resubmit your assessment task(s). If you are still deemed as “Not Yet
Competent” you will be required to re-enroll in the unit of competency.
If we, at our sole discretion, determine that we require additional or alternative
information/evidence in order to determine competency, you must provide us with such information/evidence, subject to privacy and confidentiality issues. We retain this right at any time, including after the submission of your assessments.
We will treat anything, including information about your job, workplace, employer, with strict confidence, in accordance with the law. However, you are responsible for ensuring that you do not provide us with anything regarding any third party including your employer, colleagues, and others, that they do not consent to the disclosure of. While we may ask you to provide information or details about aspects of your employer and workplace, you are responsible for obtaining the necessary consent and ensuring that privacy rights and confidentiality obligations are not breached by you in supplying us with such information.
Assessment appeals process
If you feel that you have been unfairly treated during your assessment, and you are not happy with your assessment and/or the outcome as a result of that treatment, you have the right to lodge an appeal. You must first discuss the issue with your trainer/assessor. If you would like to proceed further, with the request after discussions with your trainer/assessor, you need to lodge your appeal to the course coordinator, in writing, outlining the reason(s) for the appeal. Recognized prior learning Candidates will be able to have their previous experience or expertise recognized on request.
Candidates with special needs should notify their trainer/assessor to request any required adjustments as soon as possible. This will enable the trainer/assessor to address the identified needs immediately.
Stuck in Completing this Assignment and feeling stressed ? Take our Private Writing Services.
Get Help By Expert
Australian students rely on us for (SITHCCC013) Prepare Seafood Dishes assignment help because Victoria university assignment offers reliable and authentic assignment writing services. You will get your work before the deadline if you take our online assignment help.
Recent Solved Questions
- SIT40516: To complete this part of the assessment, you will be required to research a range of hospitality and catering: Certificate IV In Commercial Cookery Research Paper, CDU, Australia
- LAW6000: Jeff Owns a Business that makes and sells a well-known Brand of Peach Brandy: Business and Corporate Law Assignment, LIU, Australia
- A statement of the topic area to be explored in the project and a short rationale of the STEM project-based learning: Science technology and engineering Assignment, MU, Australia
- FNSACC514: How Is The Report Disseminated And Who Is It Given To: Prepare Financial Reports For Corporate Entities Assignment, SU, Australia
- Define The Term ‘Social Relationships’ As It Relates To Holistic Counselling Practice: Social Relationships Assignment, QU, Australia
- CPCCBC4018A: You have taken a measurement on Lot 14 from the southwest corner to the north east corner of the allotment: Apply site surveys and set-out procedures to building and construction projects Assignment, VU, Australia
- Sarah Smith, an 82-years-old female, has been admitted to the cardiology ward, diagnosed with unstable angina: Nursing Case Study, DK, Australia
- BSBAUD501: You are planning a quality audit to be carried out at your company’s Broken Hill production facility in May 2016: Initiate a Quality Audit (Release 1) Assignment, TAFE NSW, Australia
- You are to Select a Publicly Listed Dividend-Paying Company from the Australian Stock Exchange: Corporate Finance Research Paper, GU, Australia
- Tax Law Assignment Australia