You are a Support Worker for a Mental Health agency and a woman named Zeinah: Mental Health Case Study, OUA, Australia
|Open Universities Australia (OUA)
You are a Support Worker for a Mental Health agency and a woman named Zeinah comes in with two children, a girl, seven (7) years old, and a boy, ten (10) years old. Zeinah’s family emigrated from Syria one (1) year ago after experiencing significant trauma when the village she, and her extended family lived in, was bombed and destroyed. She also experienced religious discrimination daily as she was part of the religious minority in her country. She tells you that her landlord has received a number of complaints from other residents in the complex, about the smell of her cooking. Zeanah tell you she has decided to no longer pay her rent in defiance. Zeinah’s daughter Maya and son Jabi have not attended school for two (2) weeks.
Zenith believes that the children no longer need to go to school because she can educate them far better at home by herself. Zeanah states her sister Atifa and brother-in-law Hadi, are telling her they are concerned about the way she is acting, and how her behavior is affecting the children. They are her only family connection in Australia and up until now, they have supported her. Her sister Atifa is her carer.
Zeanah tells you that she has not been taking her medication for Bi-Polar Disorder because she has lost her Health Care card eligibility with Centrelink and can’t afford to pay for medication. Zeanah has identified that she is afraid that she will lose the support of her sister and brother-in-law because of all the issues she is experiencing. She says she is scared she will be left alone with the children in this new country.
Get Solution of this Assessment. Hire Experts to solve this assignment for you Before Deadline.
Get Help By Expert
At Australia Assignment Help we provide the best case study writing help on Mental Health. Our team of writers is highly experienced and can handle any type of case study task related to healthcare support assignments at a reasonable price.
Recent Solved Questions
- AMB336: Assess students’ ability to evaluate Internet technology’s impact on international marketing practice, identify critical digital marketing concepts: International Marketing Case Study, Queensland University, Australia
- FNSACC502: Rafael A Single Resident Taxpayer Aged 24 Completed Six Months Of Employment: Prepare Tax Documentation For Individuals Assignment, SU, Australia
- MGT102A: Distinguish basic differences between cultures: Global Citizenship Essay, ICMS, Australia
- HOSP1003: Identify A Food And Beverage Establishment For Which You Could Be A Mystery Guest: Food And Beverage Operations Report, BU, Australia
- Provide a Case Study Focusing on the Midwifery Management, Support, and Referral Pathways for the Woman: Perinatal Mental Health Assignment, ANU, Australia
- ITECH5404: A restaurant chain submits a purchase order to replenish its warehouses every Thursday. The restaurant chain’s procurement system: Business Process Analytics and Change Assignment, FU, Australia
- H5030: The Company Ceylon Textile Suppliers (CTS) An Australian Owned Organization: Business Systems Analysis And Design Assignment, VU, Australia
- Construct an argument about the exploration of in one or two texts set for study: English Literature Essay, MU, Australia
- BSBESB301: Identify your business idea or opportunity as your case study OR select a case study, as discussed with your trainer: Investigate business opportunities Coursework, Australia
- You work for a community service organization that provides services and programs for youth in your area: Diploma of Community Service Assignment, VU, Australia